Hi. I’m Susan.
When I hit my fifties, I wondered if it was still possible to make an impact at this age—whether or not I could still achieve my dreams. Do these questions sound familiar:
- Have I accomplished enough?
- What do I want my days to look like now?
- Do I still have something to contribute?
- How do I make things happen? Can I find the motivation and energy?
- Do I have to do this alone?
I’ve had some adventures—some great times and some years that were very hard. All these experiences gave me wisdom, and now I can choose to begin again with a new perspective. That is, if I’m willing to put forth the effort.
Let’s explore how we can find satisfaction and purpose in the second half of our lives.
What are your dreams for the next 50 years?